Kama Sutra 3D app for your smartphone
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
The Kama Sutra, the 2,000-year-old sex manual based on ancient Hindu philosophies, has been sexed up for the 21st Century with a new app that enables couples to study its instructions in 3D.
The app, developed by using state-of-the-art technology, transforms the manual's illustrations into 3D images when viewed through a smartphone or tablet, British media reported.
"For more than 2,000 years couples have turned to the Kama Sutra for advice and guidance on how to have a fulfilling love life," said Hazel Cushion, managing director of publisher Xcite Books.
The Kama Xcitra uses state-of-the-art technology... Each image appears to pop out of the page as a 3D hologram right in front of the reader's phone, Cushion was quoted as saying by 'The Guardian' newspaper.
The Kama Sutra, Sanskrit work on human sexuality, was first translated into English in 1883.