Kama Sutra 3D app for your smartphone
The Kama Sutra, the 2,000-year-old sex manual based on ancient Hindu philosophies, has been sexed up for the 21st Century with a new app that enables couples to study its instructions in 3D.
The app, developed by using state-of-the-art technology, transforms the manual's illustrations into 3D images when viewed through a smartphone or tablet, British media reported.
"For more than 2,000 years couples have turned to the Kama Sutra for advice and guidance on how to have a fulfilling love life," said Hazel Cushion, managing director of publisher Xcite Books.
The Kama Xcitra uses state-of-the-art technology... Each image appears to pop out of the page as a 3D hologram right in front of the reader's phone, Cushion was quoted as saying by 'The Guardian' newspaper.
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself
- Not much time left for Modi's 'Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas'
- Let's admit, India among countries with highest levels of religious tolerance
- Inside Track: L K Advani's birthday business
- Bihar: what happened and why