Kamal Haasan, Amitabh Bachchan meet Steven Spielberg
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Glen Maxwell plays another blinder, leads KXIP to stunning win
A day after hosting a live conversation between Amitabh Bachchan and Oscar winning director Steven Spielberg in Mumbai, Anil and Tina Ambani threw a party in the honour of the visiting director.
And the who's who of Bollywood including Big B with his bahu Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Tamil superstar Kamal Haasan were all spotted at the most happening party in Mumbai.
Reports suggest that Kamal Haasan is going to make his Hollywood debut in a movie produced by Lord of the Rings producer Barrie M Osborne.
Steven Spielberg is in India to celebrate the success of Lincoln, a collaboration with Anil Ambani's Reliance Entertainment.
Telugu superstar Venkatesh and national award winning actor Prakash Raj also present at the party.
Aamir Khan's wife Kiran Rao, who met with the director on Monday night during an interaction with the Indian filmmakers, was also spotted wearing a black dress.
Also present at the party were directors Subhash Ghai, Rakesh Roshan, Rajkumar Hirani, actors Hrithik Roshan, Hema Malini, Sridevi, Anushka Sharma, Kajol, director-actor Farhan Akhtar with wife Adhuna, sister Zoya along with other names from the industry.
- ‘We were in a bit of trouble initially but AB came in and he steadied the ship’
- Cops claim body was lifted from crime scene within 20 mins, family says it’s a lie
- After opening loss CSK face resurgent Daredevils
- Kirsten has given me new insight, says Coulter-Nile
- Nomination filed, the other Manpreet Badal goes missing
- M&M keep it sweet for punjab