Kamal Haasan, Amitabh Bachchan meet Steven Spielberg
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A day after hosting a live conversation between Amitabh Bachchan and Oscar winning director Steven Spielberg in Mumbai, Anil and Tina Ambani threw a party in the honour of the visiting director.
And the who's who of Bollywood including Big B with his bahu Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Tamil superstar Kamal Haasan were all spotted at the most happening party in Mumbai.
Reports suggest that Kamal Haasan is going to make his Hollywood debut in a movie produced by Lord of the Rings producer Barrie M Osborne.
Steven Spielberg is in India to celebrate the success of Lincoln, a collaboration with Anil Ambani's Reliance Entertainment.
Telugu superstar Venkatesh and national award winning actor Prakash Raj also present at the party.
Aamir Khan's wife Kiran Rao, who met with the director on Monday night during an interaction with the Indian filmmakers, was also spotted wearing a black dress.
Also present at the party were directors Subhash Ghai, Rakesh Roshan, Rajkumar Hirani, actors Hrithik Roshan, Hema Malini, Sridevi, Anushka Sharma, Kajol, director-actor Farhan Akhtar with wife Adhuna, sister Zoya along with other names from the industry.