Kamal Haasan, Amitabh Bachchan meet Steven Spielberg
- Union Cabinet approves scrapping railway budget and merging it with general budget
- Terrorists locked soldiers in cook house, store: Uri attack probe
- Uri attack probe: Army looks at possible insider help, scans route through village on LoC
- US lawmkers introduce Bill to designate Pakistan as state sponsor of terrorism
- Faulty supplies to troops: UN deducts Rs 338 crore from payment to India
A day after hosting a live conversation between Amitabh Bachchan and Oscar winning director Steven Spielberg in Mumbai, Anil and Tina Ambani threw a party in the honour of the visiting director.
And the who's who of Bollywood including Big B with his bahu Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Tamil superstar Kamal Haasan were all spotted at the most happening party in Mumbai.
Reports suggest that Kamal Haasan is going to make his Hollywood debut in a movie produced by Lord of the Rings producer Barrie M Osborne.
Steven Spielberg is in India to celebrate the success of Lincoln, a collaboration with Anil Ambani's Reliance Entertainment.
Telugu superstar Venkatesh and national award winning actor Prakash Raj also present at the party.
Aamir Khan's wife Kiran Rao, who met with the director on Monday night during an interaction with the Indian filmmakers, was also spotted wearing a black dress.
- The Uri challenge: Repair structures to reduce vulnerability, provide deterrence
- India must distinguish between the Pakistani military and its political leadership
- Delhi government can learn a lot about education from its minister’s Finland tour
- The unimportance of Shahabuddin
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Uri choice
- Only 27 per cent of villages in India have a bank within a five km radius