Kamal Haasan knocks Competition Commission of India door
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Veteran actor Kamal Haasan has moved fair trade regulator Competition Commission of India (CCI) against some theatre associations for allegedly restricting the release of his film 'Vishwaroopam'.
"We have received a complaint from Kamal Haasan (related to Viswaroopam)," a senior CCI official said. The complaint is against some theatre associations for allegedly restricting the release of the film, the official said.
This is the second instance that an eminent film personality has lodged a complaint with the CCI.