Kamal Haasan, Sridevi to hit the screen after 30 years
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Kamal Haasan may have faced truck load of problems during the release of his last film Vishwaroopam, but now that the film has finally released, we hear that Kamal has already decided to start work on his next project. In fact, the multi-talented actor is working on a film script for his former co-star Sridevi.
Kamal and Sridevi were last seen together in 1983 hit Sadma. Though there have been multiple attempts to cast the duo together since, nothing really worked out. But now with Sridevi making a strong comeback in films with English Vinglish, Kamal has plans to team up with her again.
Confirming that the scripting process is already on, Kamal states that he has always wanted to work with Sridevi again, hence he is writing a script for her, so that both of them can act in the film.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance