Kamal Haasan, Sridevi to hit the screen after 30 years
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Kamal Haasan may have faced truck load of problems during the release of his last film Vishwaroopam, but now that the film has finally released, we hear that Kamal has already decided to start work on his next project. In fact, the multi-talented actor is working on a film script for his former co-star Sridevi.
Kamal and Sridevi were last seen together in 1983 hit Sadma. Though there have been multiple attempts to cast the duo together since, nothing really worked out. But now with Sridevi making a strong comeback in films with English Vinglish, Kamal has plans to team up with her again.
Confirming that the scripting process is already on, Kamal states that he has always wanted to work with Sridevi again, hence he is writing a script for her, so that both of them can act in the film.
Recently, Kamal witnessed a massive controversy over his latest sky-thriller film 'Vishwaroopam'. The controversy took a toll on actor that he even stated to seek immigration abroad and will never return to India