Kamal Haasan, Sridevi to hit the screen after 30 years
- SC slams BCCI over Lodha report: Better fall in line, or we will make you fall in line
- SAARC Summit: Now, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won't be going to Islamabad
- To isolate Pak, India pulls out of Islamabad SAARC summit
- Global competitiveness index: India jumps 16 ranks for second time, now at 39
- Shimon Peres, last surviving link to Israel's founding fathers, dies at 93
Kamal Haasan may have faced truck load of problems during the release of his last film Vishwaroopam, but now that the film has finally released, we hear that Kamal has already decided to start work on his next project. In fact, the multi-talented actor is working on a film script for his former co-star Sridevi.
Kamal and Sridevi were last seen together in 1983 hit Sadma. Though there have been multiple attempts to cast the duo together since, nothing really worked out. But now with Sridevi making a strong comeback in films with English Vinglish, Kamal has plans to team up with her again.
Confirming that the scripting process is already on, Kamal states that he has always wanted to work with Sridevi again, hence he is writing a script for her, so that both of them can act in the film.
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP
- Preventive detention is being routinised as an instrument of state repression
- The challenge of garbage is set to grow, solid waste management plans need to be implemented
- After Uri, a replay of a 2001 predicament
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump