Kamal Nath, Anand Mahindra honoured with Asian business awards
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Minister of Urban Development Kamal Nath and leading Indian industrialist Anand Mahindra were among a host of business leaders and policy makers from the Asian continent honoured by a business leadership forum for Asia in the UAE.
Business and government leaders, and policy makers from the UAE, Oman, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia attended the Asian Business Leadership Forum Awards, that honoured 17 outstanding achievers in the sectors of industry, infrastructure and energy in Abu Dhabi yesterday.
While Nath was awarded the ABLF Statesman Award, the Chairman and Managing Director of Mahindra Group was honoured with the ABLF Business Courage Award.
Among other Indian winners were Mallika Srinivasan, Chairman and CEO of TAFE who was awarded the ABLF Woman of Power Award; the Jaypee Group for the ABLF Business Excellence Award; and Baba Kalyani for the ABLF Lifetime Achievement Award.
"The Gulf, India and South-East Asia are among the fastest growing regions in the world and the contribution of key sectors such as Industry, Infrastructure and Energy must be highlighted. I am honoured to be felicitated in the UAE with the ABLF Statesman Award and I thank the ABLF Grand Jury and Strategic Advisory Panel for this recognition," said Nath through a video message.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance