'Kaminey' sequel very much on cards
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
The makers of Shahid Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Kaminey' are contemplating on a sequel to the 2009 film, which was lapped up by critics and audience alike.
B-town buzz says that the core team of 'Kaminey' including Vishal Bhardwaj, Shahid Kapoor and Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director - Studios, Disney UTV, are mulling over making a second installment to the hit thriller.
"It ('Kaminey 2') is on the cards but when and how is not yet decided. As soon as Vishal's 'Matru Ki Bijee Ka Mandola' is released, work is likely to begin on the project. Also, we will have to wait for Shahid Kapoor to finish shooting for Prabhu Deva's film," sources told PTI.
'Kaminey' was directed by Vishal and had Shahid, Priyanka Chopra and Amol Gupte in lead roles.
The film was produced by UTV Motion Pictures. Now if all goes well then in all likelihood Shahid will be part of the sequel minus Priyanka. But nothing is official yet.