'Kaminey' sequel very much on cards
- Mulayam Singh Yadav questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- Jet flight out of contact for 30 mins, causes panic, 2 pilots grounded
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP sacks Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra
The makers of Shahid Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Kaminey' are contemplating on a sequel to the 2009 film, which was lapped up by critics and audience alike.
B-town buzz says that the core team of 'Kaminey' including Vishal Bhardwaj, Shahid Kapoor and Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director - Studios, Disney UTV, are mulling over making a second installment to the hit thriller.
"It ('Kaminey 2') is on the cards but when and how is not yet decided. As soon as Vishal's 'Matru Ki Bijee Ka Mandola' is released, work is likely to begin on the project. Also, we will have to wait for Shahid Kapoor to finish shooting for Prabhu Deva's film," sources told PTI.
'Kaminey' was directed by Vishal and had Shahid, Priyanka Chopra and Amol Gupte in lead roles.
The film was produced by UTV Motion Pictures. Now if all goes well then in all likelihood Shahid will be part of the sequel minus Priyanka. But nothing is official yet.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi