'Kaminey' sequel very much on cards
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
The makers of Shahid Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Kaminey' are contemplating on a sequel to the 2009 film, which was lapped up by critics and audience alike.
B-town buzz says that the core team of 'Kaminey' including Vishal Bhardwaj, Shahid Kapoor and Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director - Studios, Disney UTV, are mulling over making a second installment to the hit thriller.
"It ('Kaminey 2') is on the cards but when and how is not yet decided. As soon as Vishal's 'Matru Ki Bijee Ka Mandola' is released, work is likely to begin on the project. Also, we will have to wait for Shahid Kapoor to finish shooting for Prabhu Deva's film," sources told PTI.
'Kaminey' was directed by Vishal and had Shahid, Priyanka Chopra and Amol Gupte in lead roles.
The film was produced by UTV Motion Pictures. Now if all goes well then in all likelihood Shahid will be part of the sequel minus Priyanka. But nothing is official yet.