Kamte squash: Pathan-Ankita in last-eight
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hits Afghanistan, tremors felt in north india
- Modi sarkar on right track to bring 'achche din': LK Advani
- Army officer injured in encounter with militants in J&K's Kupwara district
- Modi in Malaysia: Religion should be delinked from terror, says PM
- US 'will not relent' in Islamic State campaign, says Barack Obama
Imroz Pathan and Ankita Sharma entered the quarterfinals of the doubles handicap category in the 4th Braveheart Ashok Kamte Squash Classic 2012 at the Bombay Gymkhana Squash Courts on Tuesday.
In the handicap doubles pre-quarterfinal match, Pathan and Ankita defeated Shashi Parekh and Awdesh Yadav 15-11 12-15 15-13.
In the men's first round matches, Saket Wali beat Amit Gajaria 11-8 11-9 11-6, while Anshul Goyal defeat Pradeep Paswan 11-8 11-9 12-10 to reach in the second round. Meanwhile, Maunil Vora earned a hard fought win against Abhijit Ghaghre, 11-9, 11-6, 5-11, 11-5.
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance
- Slogans should be backed with appropriate strategies, else they remain showbiz
- Ideas seem to be the BJP’s enemy, whether from within or from without
- No country is ready to send boots on the ground, thus ensuring the survival of the IS
- Bad monsoon memories
- Across the aisle: A flat growth rate indicates India's economy is in poor shape