Kamya Punjabi evicted from Bigg Boss 7
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
After spending 13 weeks inside the Bigg Boss house and coming so close to the Grand Finale, television actress Kamya Punjabi was evicted from Bigg Boss Season Saath 7.
All-rounder, fighter, sensible; these words best describe Kamya as she proved her mettle with her incredible journey in the Bigg Boss house.
When the season kicked off, Kamya entered the Jahannum part of the house where she found a friend in Pratyusha and Armaan. Kamya had on and off banters with Gauahar but to everyone's surprise, she also became her closest confidant.
Being an independent single mother, Kamya never appreciated anybody calling her weak or bechari in particular.
She proved to the world that she can give cut-throat competition to anyone and survived inside the Bigg Box for 41 hours thereby breaking an International record along with co-contestant Sangram while setting a new milestone. Throughout her stay in the Bigg Boss house, Kamya also showcased her culinary skills and prepared delicious food for her fellow contestants within the limited ration that they were provided.
Talking about her exit, Kamya said, "Bigg Boss has been a turning point in my life. It helped me discover a lot of things about myself, especially when my patience was put to test. I am glad that I could achieve so much on this platform and even got an opportunity to etch my name in international history! While I wish I had survived till the very end, I am excited to meet my daughter Aara and give her a tight hug. My journey has been truly incredible and I have created friendships here that I will cherish for the rest of my life."
- ‘Maintain birth data; see how many go to school after 5 years’
- A nun-lawyer’s habit starts court dress code debate in Delhi
- They have not voted for 10 years
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- State registers 61 pc voter turnout in phase II
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan