Kamya Punjabi evicted from Bigg Boss 7
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats BJP PM candidate Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi attacks Gandhis, says family going strong for 60 years, time to build a strong nation
After spending 13 weeks inside the Bigg Boss house and coming so close to the Grand Finale, television actress Kamya Punjabi was evicted from Bigg Boss Season Saath 7.
All-rounder, fighter, sensible; these words best describe Kamya as she proved her mettle with her incredible journey in the Bigg Boss house.
When the season kicked off, Kamya entered the Jahannum part of the house where she found a friend in Pratyusha and Armaan. Kamya had on and off banters with Gauahar but to everyone's surprise, she also became her closest confidant.
Being an independent single mother, Kamya never appreciated anybody calling her weak or bechari in particular.
She proved to the world that she can give cut-throat competition to anyone and survived inside the Bigg Box for 41 hours thereby breaking an International record along with co-contestant Sangram while setting a new milestone. Throughout her stay in the Bigg Boss house, Kamya also showcased her culinary skills and prepared delicious food for her fellow contestants within the limited ration that they were provided.
Talking about her exit, Kamya said, "Bigg Boss has been a turning point in my life. It helped me discover a lot of things about myself, especially when my patience was put to test. I am glad that I could achieve so much on this platform and even got an opportunity to etch my name in international history! While I wish I had survived till the very end, I am excited to meet my daughter Aara and give her a tight hug. My journey has been truly incredible and I have created friendships here that I will cherish for the rest of my life."
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'