Kamya switches sides, is this her strategy to win 'Bigg Boss 7'?
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Kamya is one contestant in Bigg Boss 7, who has believed in fair play, be it for any task or otherwise. She is seen as balanced and has carried out all her responsibilities in a timely manner. But as the game show enters its last month, looks like Kamya has adopted a new strategy in the 'Bigg Boss' house to secure her position in the finale.
Since they first became friends, Kamya has always stayed true to her friend Gauahar and has rarely had a difference of opinion with her.
After this week's luxury budget task comes to an end, Bigg Boss asks the housemates to unanimously decide upon two names who have been the weak performers in the task. While Gauahar, Kushal, Ajaz and Sofia sit down to discuss the appropriate names, Kamya prefers to stay away from the discussion and voices her opinion later.
After the names are called out in front of Bigg Boss, Kamya goes to Armaan and Tanishaa and tells them that she will never fall prey to any manipulations and will always support what is right. She might be close to Gauahar and Ajaz in the house but that doesn't take away her integrity and she can never be compelled to take a wrong decision.
Upon hearing this, Armaan and Tanishaa praise Kamya and also compliment her for being unprejudiced. When Gauahar finds out about Kamya's conversation with Armaan, she ignores Kamya, something that was anticipated by Armaan and Tanishaa earlier.
Is Kamya playing games to win the hearts of all the contestants or is she really trying to unbiased?
Another pressing question remains that whether she will apologise to Gauahar and stay true to their friendship? Watch this space for more updates.
- A youth leader takes on Congress veteran in the NE primary
- On Women’s Day, ECI holds special campaign to woo women voters
- Disgruntled Aam Aadmi Party worker smears ink on Yogendra Yadav’s face
- Welfare Party of India fields candidates in 18 seats
- Mid-day meal workers clash with police, a few injured
- Indigo plane catches fire on landing, none hurt