My look in Krrish 3 is going to floor all men, says Kanagana Ranaut
- Rahul ordinance shortcut cut loses way
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Kejriwalâs first UP rally lays ground for Modi vs him
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- PM heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
Actress Kangana Ranaut, who will be seen in new avatar in Krrish 3, has said that the superhero film was quite challenging.
In Hrithik Roshan starrer Krrish 3, Kangana will be seen as a superwoman.
"My look in Krrish 3 is going to floor all men. It's alien cum superwoman cum Tomb Raider cum cat-woman sort of a character. It was a very challenging film as it had lot of action sequences. They were choreographed by an action director from China," Kangana told reporters here today during the cover launch of Stardust magazine.
"I had a great time doing the film. There is ample masala in this film and I am hopeful it will be loved by all," she said.
The film stars Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Vivek Oberoi and Kangana Ranaut in lead roles. The film, a sequel to 'Koi Mil Gaya' and 'Krrish' is set to hit screens this Diwali.
Kangana made a good start this year with Shootout at Wadala and now she has three films releasing this year - Krrish 3, Queen and Revolver Rani.
Krrish 3 took three years to be made, with just the VFX work taking a year. While for 'Queen', they shot in around 140 locations across four countries.
Kangana's quote on the magazine (Stardust) cover reads - "I don't want to be eye candy. That's simply depressing."
Talking about the same, she said, "This is the mentality of our Indian men that women should only be looked upon as eye candy, I don't agree. I think every woman has so much to give. And to look at them just as an eye candy is very unfair."
While talking about her personal life, Kangana said she is single but being in love is important.
"It isn't important that you be in love only with one person your whole life. I am not among those women who fall for six-packs, etc. What I really look for in a man are intelligent and intense conversations," she said.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today