Kangana Ranaut: I am a difficult person in real life
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Kangana Ranaut, who has won critical as well as audience acclaim for her roles in 'Tanu Weds Manu' and 'Krrish 3', considers herself as a stubborn and difficult person in real life.
Besides her acting skills, Kangana has been in news for her fall out with actors and filmmakers like Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Gupta, Anurag Basu and others.
"I am not a very easy person to be with, I am very stubborn. I have hang ups. I am not one of those people expected to do the expected. But at the same time I have always taken the responsibility of my actions," Kangana Ranaut said in an interview.
"It is not that I am having more friends now than earlier. It is the same people who did not like me and never liked me, and same people who liked me earlier. So nothing has changed, it is all the same," she said.
Recently, superstar Aamir Khan had said on 'Koffee with Karan' that Kangana Ranaut is the sexiest lady in Bollywood.
Earlier, there were reports of their fall out over 'Ghajini' where Kangana Ranaut was likely to play the leading lady in the film. "I did not back out of Ghajini, I was never offered the role. There were some auditions going on and some team had called me for a small part, but later on they had taken someone else. I don't know if the news reached Mr Khan or he was aware about this. It is flattering (on his comment), I
have always liked his working style, he is an intellectual and honest. I look upto him," the actress said.
Kangana Ranaut is looking forward to the release of her film 'Queen', the trailer of which was released recently and got positive response. She plays a Delhi girl who goes to her honeymood in Amsterdam and Paris all alone after things go wrong in her marriage.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express