Kangna to play mujrewali
- BJP manifesto pledges good governance, talks of constructing Ram Temple, abrogating Article 370
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP's manifesto in tune with RSS' agenda, says CPI; Lakhs of farmers have committed suicide in your country, says Modi
- Revenge remark: EC issues notice to Amit Shah
- Coal block scam: CVC Pradeep Kumar recuses himself from SC probe panel
- Naidu stirs hornet's nest with BJP tie-up, releases first list of candidates cautiously
Kangna Ranaut who just had one release this year, Tezz, has a string of three films in 2013. In fact Ranaut who is currently shooting for Rensil D'Silva's film Ungli, has signed on for the lead in Vishwas Patil's film, bringing the total to four films for 2013.
The film which marks the directorial debut of author, historian Vishwas Patil will feature Kangna playing a mujrewali. The film is a love story of a boy and a girl from different religious communities.
Apparently, Kangna who plays the main lead in the film is slated to visit some of the red-light areas in Mumbai to prepare for her role. Since she will be seen essaying the role of a courtesan, she will be performing some mujra dance numbers, hence she will learning some dance steps and will undergo training soon.
- Ukraine says Russia fomenting eastern unrest
- Liquor worth Rs 4.85 cr seized in MP ahead of LS polls
- Man held with foreign currency worth Rs 38 lakh at airport
- Candidates steering towards auto unions to rev up support
- ‘Will send builders of illegal structures to jail’
- To root out corruption, vote for change and give the new face a chance, says Bains