Kangna to play mujrewali
- India will set climate change conference agenda: Narendra Modi
- From Kerala family to ex-gangster, Islamic State pulls Maldives men
- Collegium system end: NJAC is in, judges lose say in hiring
- BJP-RSS set to demolish secular democratic foundations: CPI(M)
- Ahmedabad: Saffron uniform for Hindu kids, green for Muslim
Kangna Ranaut who just had one release this year, Tezz, has a string of three films in 2013. In fact Ranaut who is currently shooting for Rensil D'Silva's film Ungli, has signed on for the lead in Vishwas Patil's film, bringing the total to four films for 2013.
The film which marks the directorial debut of author, historian Vishwas Patil will feature Kangna playing a mujrewali. The film is a love story of a boy and a girl from different religious communities.
Apparently, Kangna who plays the main lead in the film is slated to visit some of the red-light areas in Mumbai to prepare for her role. Since she will be seen essaying the role of a courtesan, she will be performing some mujra dance numbers, hence she will learning some dance steps and will undergo training soon.