Kangna to play mujrewali
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Kangna Ranaut who just had one release this year, Tezz, has a string of three films in 2013. In fact Ranaut who is currently shooting for Rensil D'Silva's film Ungli, has signed on for the lead in Vishwas Patil's film, bringing the total to four films for 2013.
The film which marks the directorial debut of author, historian Vishwas Patil will feature Kangna playing a mujrewali. The film is a love story of a boy and a girl from different religious communities.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress