Kannada actor Arjun arrested
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
Kannada film actor Arjun was today arrested for allegedly harassing his wife of 11 years, for the past several months, police said.
Arjun, 34, has two daughters with Latashri and was arrested on a complaint from her, they said.
Arjun had been accused of allegedly harassing his wife both physically and mentally for several months under the influence of alcohol.
Latashri claimed that she has been living with her parents for the past three months as she was unable to bear his torture.
Last night, Arjun came to his father-in-law's house allegedly in a drunken state and had a fight with the security guard. He verbally abused him and also Latashri.
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- There was a silent wave in support of Nitish and Lalu
- A new Indo-US partnership model
- Patriot or nationalist? Why I will never be the latter
- India’s external sector has never been as strong as it has been since 1991-92
- An alarming rise in pollution levels underscores the urgent need for better regulation