Kannada actor Arjun arrested
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Kannada film actor Arjun was today arrested for allegedly harassing his wife of 11 years, for the past several months, police said.
Arjun, 34, has two daughters with Latashri and was arrested on a complaint from her, they said.
Arjun had been accused of allegedly harassing his wife both physically and mentally for several months under the influence of alcohol.
Latashri claimed that she has been living with her parents for the past three months as she was unable to bear his torture.
Last night, Arjun came to his father-in-law's house allegedly in a drunken state and had a fight with the security guard. He verbally abused him and also Latashri.
The actor was produced before a local court and has been remanded to judicial custody.