Kannada actor Arjun arrested
- New Uttarakhand CM will be from the BJP. None of rebel Cong MLAs will be chosen: Kailash Vijayvargiya
- Uttarakhand crisis escalates: Congress apprehensive of President’s Rule
- Tavleen Singh column: Jihadi violence has a longer history in India because of Islamic Republic next door
- India’s ‘fastest train’ beats first Shatabdi by all of two minutes
- BJP plays videos of Umar Khalid, Afzal at Gujarat farmer rally
Kannada film actor Arjun was today arrested for allegedly harassing his wife of 11 years, for the past several months, police said.
Arjun, 34, has two daughters with Latashri and was arrested on a complaint from her, they said.
Arjun had been accused of allegedly harassing his wife both physically and mentally for several months under the influence of alcohol.
Latashri claimed that she has been living with her parents for the past three months as she was unable to bear his torture.
Last night, Arjun came to his father-in-law's house allegedly in a drunken state and had a fight with the security guard. He verbally abused him and also Latashri.
- Pledging gold made everyone aware of the enormity of 1991 economic crisis
- To prevent another Brussels, the world must change its perception of Muslims
- Why is there such a strong association between Islamic State terror and Belgium?
- From Plate to Plough: Raising farmers’ income by 2022
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is on track. But community involvement is necessary
- Across the Aisle: Slogans, patriots and anti-nationals