Kannada actor Arjun arrested
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Kannada film actor Arjun was today arrested for allegedly harassing his wife of 11 years, for the past several months, police said.
Arjun, 34, has two daughters with Latashri and was arrested on a complaint from her, they said.
Arjun had been accused of allegedly harassing his wife both physically and mentally for several months under the influence of alcohol.
Latashri claimed that she has been living with her parents for the past three months as she was unable to bear his torture.
Last night, Arjun came to his father-in-law's house allegedly in a drunken state and had a fight with the security guard. He verbally abused him and also Latashri.
The actor was produced before a local court and has been remanded to judicial custody.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express