Kannada actor Arjun arrested
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Kannada film actor Arjun was today arrested for allegedly harassing his wife of 11 years, for the past several months, police said.
Arjun, 34, has two daughters with Latashri and was arrested on a complaint from her, they said.
Arjun had been accused of allegedly harassing his wife both physically and mentally for several months under the influence of alcohol.
Latashri claimed that she has been living with her parents for the past three months as she was unable to bear his torture.
Last night, Arjun came to his father-in-law's house allegedly in a drunken state and had a fight with the security guard. He verbally abused him and also Latashri.
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor