Kanye West refers to Kim's sex tape in new track
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Rapper Kanye West has again written a song about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian, this time referring to the reality star's infamous sex tape.
The new track 'Clique', which also features Jay-Z and Big Sean, will be included in the G.O.O.D. Music compilation album "Cruel Summer", reported Aceshowbiz.
In the snippet of the song, the rapper is referring to Kardashian's explicit sex tape with singer Ray J which led "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" to fame.
West raps, "Ate breakfast at Gucci. My girl, a superstar all from a home movie."
Apart from "Clique", West's two other songs also talk about the reality star. In his song 'Way Too Cold', which was previously known as 'Theraflu', the rapper sings about how he was already falling in love with Kardashian around the same time she was falling in love with basketball player, Kris Humphries.
Earlier this year, West had debuted the song "Perfect Bitch" which was entirely about Kardashian.