Kanye West refers to Kim's sex tape in new track
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Rapper Kanye West has again written a song about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian, this time referring to the reality star's infamous sex tape.
The new track 'Clique', which also features Jay-Z and Big Sean, will be included in the G.O.O.D. Music compilation album "Cruel Summer", reported Aceshowbiz.
In the snippet of the song, the rapper is referring to Kardashian's explicit sex tape with singer Ray J which led "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" to fame.
West raps, "Ate breakfast at Gucci. My girl, a superstar all from a home movie."
Apart from "Clique", West's two other songs also talk about the reality star. In his song 'Way Too Cold', which was previously known as 'Theraflu', the rapper sings about how he was already falling in love with Kardashian around the same time she was falling in love with basketball player, Kris Humphries.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might