Kanye West refers to Kim's sex tape in new track
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Rapper Kanye West has again written a song about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian, this time referring to the reality star's infamous sex tape.
The new track 'Clique', which also features Jay-Z and Big Sean, will be included in the G.O.O.D. Music compilation album "Cruel Summer", reported Aceshowbiz.
In the snippet of the song, the rapper is referring to Kardashian's explicit sex tape with singer Ray J which led "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" to fame.
West raps, "Ate breakfast at Gucci. My girl, a superstar all from a home movie."
Apart from "Clique", West's two other songs also talk about the reality star. In his song 'Way Too Cold', which was previously known as 'Theraflu', the rapper sings about how he was already falling in love with Kardashian around the same time she was falling in love with basketball player, Kris Humphries.
Earlier this year, West had debuted the song "Perfect Bitch" which was entirely about Kardashian.
- School kids ‘adopt’ spotted deer at Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Jain trust gets HC caveat to ordain minor as sadhu
- Time to help Zaheer make the decision: Prasad
- BMC in a ‘tearing’ hurry as poll code kicks in
- Two men shot at in Tilak Nagar, different versions puzzle police
- Shami makes most of lively wicket
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express