Karan Johar – Ram Gopal Varma reignite Twitter war
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Directors Karan Johar and Ram Gopal Varma, who made headlines with their war of words on Twitter, have once again resorted to taking jibes at each other.
Ram Gopal Varma took a dig at Karan Johar's film Student Of the Year on Twitter, "If someone takes off from Karan johar's Student of the year and makes Teacher of the year it will become the Disaster of the year," he posted.
To which, Karan Johar tweeted, "@RGVzoomin ....Disaster of the year is your territory Ramu...no one can ever replace the comfortable place you have made for yourself there."
RGV quickly responded, "@karanjohar hey karan my tweet was in a series I put on teachers day nd that tweet was about some1 taking off from u meaning it a compliment."
The war of words between the directors is not new. The spat began when Ram Gopal Varma named KJo's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna as the scariest film he had ever seen. A comment, that Karan Johar obviously didn't take kindly to.
The directors repeated their public display of dislike in another instance when Ram Gopal Varma expressed his desire to remake Raavan as My Name Is Ravan. But the duo did make peace earlier this year, when Ram Gopal Varma invited Karan to watch his last release The Attacks of 26/11.
Lets hope the duo make peace once again.
- Modi govt abetted and pushed 2002 riots further, we didnâ€™t in â€™84:Â Rahul
- Rahul gifts his land near Vadraâ€™s in Haryana village to sisterÂ Priyanka
- Hrithik Roshan, Hrithik Roshan Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan starts shooting, Hrithik Roshan Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif bang bang | The Indian Express
- Indiaâ€™s biggest failing | The Indian Express