Karan Johar and Anurag Kashyap team up
The recent ads of Nescafe featuring Deepika Padukone and Karan Johar have been quite a hit on television. And now we hear that the ad film director Vinil Mathew who shot those ads is all set to make his Bollywood directorial debut. Vinil, who has directed commercials for companies such as Cadburys and Airtel, has been roped in by Phantom Films to direct their next film.
However, the interesting part is that director-producer Karan Johar will be joining hands with Phantom Films to co-produce the yet untitled film. While the film itself is set to go on floor in April, the story it is said to be a quintessential love story featuring a young cast.
The confirmation on the star cast of the film is awaited.
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry
- Pune AAP volunteers all set to hit campaign trail in Varanasi
- ‘Interstate’ gang of chain snatchers held; gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized
- CBI, Army vigilance wing carry out daylong search at NDA
- Balancing Act
- Ahir kin rivalry dominates poll landscape