Karan Johar and Anurag Kashyap team up
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
The recent ads of Nescafe featuring Deepika Padukone and Karan Johar have been quite a hit on television. And now we hear that the ad film director Vinil Mathew who shot those ads is all set to make his Bollywood directorial debut. Vinil, who has directed commercials for companies such as Cadburys and Airtel, has been roped in by Phantom Films to direct their next film.
However, the interesting part is that director-producer Karan Johar will be joining hands with Phantom Films to co-produce the yet untitled film. While the film itself is set to go on floor in April, the story it is said to be a quintessential love story featuring a young cast.
The confirmation on the star cast of the film is awaited.