Karan Johar and Anurag Kashyap team up
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
The recent ads of Nescafe featuring Deepika Padukone and Karan Johar have been quite a hit on television. And now we hear that the ad film director Vinil Mathew who shot those ads is all set to make his Bollywood directorial debut. Vinil, who has directed commercials for companies such as Cadburys and Airtel, has been roped in by Phantom Films to direct their next film.
However, the interesting part is that director-producer Karan Johar will be joining hands with Phantom Films to co-produce the yet untitled film. While the film itself is set to go on floor in April, the story it is said to be a quintessential love story featuring a young cast.
The confirmation on the star cast of the film is awaited.