Karan Johar wants to work with Lootera director Vikramaditya Motwane
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Filmmaker Karan Johar, who is all praise for director Vikramaditya Motwane, has expressed his desire to work with him.
Karan has seen Vikramaditya Motwane's latest offering Lootera and is going ga-ga about it. The film, a period romance, will release on July 5.
Asked if he would offer projects to Vikramaditya Motwane under his home banner, Dharma Productions, Karan said, "I would love to have him on board. In fact, I had told him that after watching his first film Udaan (2010)...so let's see."
Calling the 36-year-old as one of the finest Bollywood filmmakers, Karan said he is highly impressed by Lootera, featuring Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead.
"It's not every day that we get to see an impressive love story. He has extracted terrific performances from Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha. Both should be proud that at such a young age, they have come up with such powerful performances," Karan maintained.
"We haven't seen such a love story on celluloid in a long time. Kudos to Ekta (Kapoor, the co-producer) and Vikram," he added.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer