Karan Johar's '100 years of Indian cinema' halts funeral procession
- Rahul says Modi ignoring farmers, govt replies you looted them for 10 years
- Govt to give befitting reply to Hafiz Saeed's threat: Rijiju
- Would not be bad if we fulfill 50 percent promises: Arvind Kejriwal
- 'China wants to promote Indo-Pak peace talks amid Xi's visit'
- Suspected Pak vessel with 8 'smugglers' intercepted off Gujarat coast
Last Sunday, when Karan Johar was shooting for a short film on '100 years of Indian cinema' (with Rani Mukerji and Randeep Hooda in tow) near Bandra railway station, the word spread like wild fire and a huge crowd got gathered within a blink of an eye. That's when the cops were called in to control the mob.
As per the news reports, KJo did not realize that his unit was acting as a blockage to the road leading to the nearby cemetery, wherein a funeral procession was on its way. They were made to wait till the shot was taken, which resulted in the exchange of verbal volleys between both the parties. Talking about this, Karan said that two groups in the crowd got into a scuffle, which as unfortunate.