Karan Johar's next titled 'Hasee Toh Phasee'
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
Filmmaker Karan Johar's next home production has been titled as 'Hasee Toh Phasee'.
The film will see a fresh pairing of Siddharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra.
The film will be directed by ad filmmaker Vinil Mathew.
"The title of the Dharma-Phantom film with S1dharth Malhotra and ParineetiChopra is 'Hasee toh Phasee!!!," Johar tweeted.
The 40-year-old director had launched Siddharth in "Student Of The Year" while Parineeti shot to fame with YRF productions "Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl" and "Ishaqzaade".
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit