Karan Johar's next titled 'Hasee Toh Phasee'
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Filmmaker Karan Johar's next home production has been titled as 'Hasee Toh Phasee'.
The film will see a fresh pairing of Siddharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra.
The film will be directed by ad filmmaker Vinil Mathew.
"The title of the Dharma-Phantom film with S1dharth Malhotra and ParineetiChopra is 'Hasee toh Phasee!!!," Johar tweeted.
The 40-year-old director had launched Siddharth in "Student Of The Year" while Parineeti shot to fame with YRF productions "Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl" and "Ishaqzaade".