Karan Johar's next titled 'Hasee Toh Phasee'
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Filmmaker Karan Johar's next home production has been titled as 'Hasee Toh Phasee'.
The film will see a fresh pairing of Siddharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra.
The film will be directed by ad filmmaker Vinil Mathew.
"The title of the Dharma-Phantom film with S1dharth Malhotra and ParineetiChopra is 'Hasee toh Phasee!!!," Johar tweeted.
The 40-year-old director had launched Siddharth in "Student Of The Year" while Parineeti shot to fame with YRF productions "Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl" and "Ishaqzaade".
- MU issues showcause notice to S K Somaiya College
- Denied nod to sit with her special child in classroom, mother moves MSCPCR
- Judgment day today for couple caught on wrong side of new rape law
- Man accused of murder dies in custody, kin allege torture
- 2 BJP workers injured in firing
- 322 polling stations in Mumbai, suburbs ‘critical’