Karan Johar's next titled 'Hasee Toh Phasee'
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Malaysia military believes it has tracked missing jet over Strait of Malacca
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Filmmaker Karan Johar's next home production has been titled as 'Hasee Toh Phasee'.
The film will see a fresh pairing of Siddharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra.
The film will be directed by ad filmmaker Vinil Mathew.
"The title of the Dharma-Phantom film with S1dharth Malhotra and ParineetiChopra is 'Hasee toh Phasee!!!," Johar tweeted.
The 40-year-old director had launched Siddharth in "Student Of The Year" while Parineeti shot to fame with YRF productions "Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl" and "Ishaqzaade".
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express