Karan Johar's next titled 'Hasee Toh Phasee'
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Filmmaker Karan Johar's next home production has been titled as 'Hasee Toh Phasee'.
The film will see a fresh pairing of Siddharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra.
The film will be directed by ad filmmaker Vinil Mathew.
"The title of the Dharma-Phantom film with S1dharth Malhotra and ParineetiChopra is 'Hasee toh Phasee!!!," Johar tweeted.
The 40-year-old director had launched Siddharth in "Student Of The Year" while Parineeti shot to fame with YRF productions "Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl" and "Ishaqzaade".
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment
- Edit - Come clean