Karan Singh Grover sacked from 'Qubool Hai'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actor Karan Sing Grover, known for his role of Asad Ahmed Khan on 'Qubool Hai', has been asked to leave the show for his alleged unprofessional behaviour.
The makers of the show have cited the 31-year-old actor's lack of commitment towards the show for letting him go.
They are now planning to take legal steps against Karan Singh Grover, who gained popularity with 'Dill Mill Gaye' and reality shows like 'Jhalak Dikhla Ja' and 'Khataron Ke Khiladi'.
"Unprofessional behaviour will be always accorded with strict disciplinary action. Actors should not take things lightly when they agree to be a part of a show as their erratic behaviour can affect the livelihoods of many others who are working on it.
"No actor can hold shoots or dictate their terms and conditions to an extent that it hampers the show. We have initiated legal action and will announce his replacement soon," said Ajay Bhalwankar, the Content Head of Zee.
- LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal targets Reliance Industries
- My heart bleeds to see what is happening in the House: ManmohanÂ Singh
- Sonia named Chairperson of Congress Campaign panel for LS polls, Rahul ViceÂ Chairman
- US free to interact with Modi, but must apply standards consistent with its policy on human rights:Â Khurshid