Karbonn Titanium X Android smartphone unveiled at Rs 18,490
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- BJP against withdrawl of sedition charges against Kashmiri students
Karbonn Mobiles on Thursday launched its Titanium X smartphone at an inaugural price of Rs 18,490. Powered by a full HD display combined with IPS screen, the phone is designed for the youth.
The Android 4.2 Jelly Bean device has a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor with 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and 2300 mAh battery. Both the 13MP rear and 5MP front camera have flash.
"The Titanium X brings best in class industry features to the affordable smartphone market of the country. With top of the line product innovations like One Glass Screen (OGS) enabled with IPS Display for wide viewing angles, NFC, OTG Support up to 32GB, Sleek Unibody Design," Shashin Devsare, Executive Director, Karbonn Mobiles said in a release.