Kareena Kapoor brings down the curtain at Lakme Fashion Week
- BJP hits back at Rahul's '56-inch-chest' remark on Modi, says he is a 'baby in diapers'
- After border tension, India and Pakistan involved in 'visa war'
- After expelling us, 'hypocrite' Kejriwal wants us back: Prashant Bhushan
- In Jammu, PM Narendra Modi disapproves of political untouchability
- Veteran communist leader K R Gouri to return to CPI(M) 21 years after expulsion
The grand finale at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2013 was a surprising affair as Kareena Kapoor walked the ramp for Delhi based designer Namrata Joshipura tonight.
Wearing a peach pink coat shirt with loose high waisted pallazo pants, Kareena looked ravishing in the avatar.
The finale set was elaborately decorated with glass flooring.
Kareena was the show stopper for the Grand Finale which was presented by designer Namrata Joshipura. For her this was her debut at LFW Grand finale. The finale by Namrata was inspired by Lakme Absolute's latest collection - Pop Tints.
Lakme, every season, puts out a collection that defines beauty and fashion statement for the season. This time it is 'Pop Tints', which is inspired by bright neon colours trending worldwide.
Namrata's signature colour is black but she chose to experiment with shads of Neon like green and pink, majorly as it is spring summer and these are the colours of this season. The collection had more or less a western feel.
Kareena had walked the ramp for designers Kallol Datta and husband-wife duo Pankaj and Nidhi at Lakme Fashion week last year.
The Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2013 kick started from March 22 to 26, where close to 87 renowned designers including Manish Malhotra, Nishika Lulla and Rocky S will showcased their collections.