Kareena Kapoor brings down the curtain at Lakme Fashion Week
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
The grand finale at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2013 was a surprising affair as Kareena Kapoor walked the ramp for Delhi based designer Namrata Joshipura tonight.
Wearing a peach pink coat shirt with loose high waisted pallazo pants, Kareena looked ravishing in the avatar.
The finale set was elaborately decorated with glass flooring.
Kareena was the show stopper for the Grand Finale which was presented by designer Namrata Joshipura. For her this was her debut at LFW Grand finale. The finale by Namrata was inspired by Lakme Absolute's latest collection - Pop Tints.
Lakme, every season, puts out a collection that defines beauty and fashion statement for the season. This time it is 'Pop Tints', which is inspired by bright neon colours trending worldwide.
Namrata's signature colour is black but she chose to experiment with shads of Neon like green and pink, majorly as it is spring summer and these are the colours of this season. The collection had more or less a western feel.
Kareena had walked the ramp for designers Kallol Datta and husband-wife duo Pankaj and Nidhi at Lakme Fashion week last year.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Deendayal Upadhyaya transformed the Jana Sangh into a cadre party.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue