Kareena Kapoor brings down the curtain at Lakme Fashion Week
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
The grand finale at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2013 was a surprising affair as Kareena Kapoor walked the ramp for Delhi based designer Namrata Joshipura tonight.
Wearing a peach pink coat shirt with loose high waisted pallazo pants, Kareena looked ravishing in the avatar.
The finale set was elaborately decorated with glass flooring.
Kareena was the show stopper for the Grand Finale which was presented by designer Namrata Joshipura. For her this was her debut at LFW Grand finale. The finale by Namrata was inspired by Lakme Absolute's latest collection - Pop Tints.
Lakme, every season, puts out a collection that defines beauty and fashion statement for the season. This time it is 'Pop Tints', which is inspired by bright neon colours trending worldwide.
Namrata's signature colour is black but she chose to experiment with shads of Neon like green and pink, majorly as it is spring summer and these are the colours of this season. The collection had more or less a western feel.
Kareena had walked the ramp for designers Kallol Datta and husband-wife duo Pankaj and Nidhi at Lakme Fashion week last year.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment