Kareena Kapoor is back with Hrithik Roshan after a decade, will get intense for Shuddhi
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
While on and off rumours about Kareena Kapoor making a comeback with Hrithik Roshan were doing the rounds, looks like Karan Johar now is ready to put a full stop to all of them.
Karan Johar recently confirmed that Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor are very much a part of the next Dharma Production venture, Shuddhi.
The film is said to be an intense love story with a reincarnation theme weaved in a dramatic form, while Karan Malhotra of Agneepath (2012) fame will helm the project.
Karan Johar believes that they are the right choice for the roles because he required actors who can bring the desired intensity among them.
Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor will be seen sharing the screen space after more than a decade.
Though the shoot of the film is yet to begin, it is slated for release in October next year.