Kareena Kapoor is back with Hrithik Roshan after a decade, will get intense for Shuddhi
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
While on and off rumours about Kareena Kapoor making a comeback with Hrithik Roshan were doing the rounds, looks like Karan Johar now is ready to put a full stop to all of them.
Karan Johar recently confirmed that Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor are very much a part of the next Dharma Production venture, Shuddhi.
The film is said to be an intense love story with a reincarnation theme weaved in a dramatic form, while Karan Malhotra of Agneepath (2012) fame will helm the project.
Karan Johar believes that they are the right choice for the roles because he required actors who can bring the desired intensity among them.
Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor will be seen sharing the screen space after more than a decade.
Though the shoot of the film is yet to begin, it is slated for release in October next year.