Kareena Kapoor is back with Hrithik Roshan after a decade, will get intense for Shuddhi
While on and off rumours about Kareena Kapoor making a comeback with Hrithik Roshan were doing the rounds, looks like Karan Johar now is ready to put a full stop to all of them.
Karan Johar recently confirmed that Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor are very much a part of the next Dharma Production venture, Shuddhi.
The film is said to be an intense love story with a reincarnation theme weaved in a dramatic form, while Karan Malhotra of Agneepath (2012) fame will helm the project.
Karan Johar believes that they are the right choice for the roles because he required actors who can bring the desired intensity among them.
Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor will be seen sharing the screen space after more than a decade.
Though the shoot of the film is yet to begin, it is slated for release in October next year.
- No SP role in dropping sedition charges, say Meerut officials
- NaMo Army stages dharna, wants BJP to name Modi from Varanasi
- EC halts Amitabh Bachchan’s shooting for Gujarat tourism
- Wigan stun Man City again in FA Cup
- Cong primaries bring state chief, CM at loggerheads
- Sangh’s public backing of Modi begins