Kareena Kapoor is back with Hrithik Roshan after a decade, will get intense for Shuddhi
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
While on and off rumours about Kareena Kapoor making a comeback with Hrithik Roshan were doing the rounds, looks like Karan Johar now is ready to put a full stop to all of them.
Karan Johar recently confirmed that Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor are very much a part of the next Dharma Production venture, Shuddhi.
The film is said to be an intense love story with a reincarnation theme weaved in a dramatic form, while Karan Malhotra of Agneepath (2012) fame will helm the project.
Karan Johar believes that they are the right choice for the roles because he required actors who can bring the desired intensity among them.
Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor will be seen sharing the screen space after more than a decade.
Though the shoot of the film is yet to begin, it is slated for release in October next year.