Kareena Kapoor is sexy yet graceful: Imran Khan
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Actor Imran Khan, who will be seen opposite Kareena Kapoor Khan in 'Gori Tere Pyar Mein', feels that his co-star has done full justice to a riveting dance number 'Tooh' in their upcoming film.
Praising her dancing skills in the song which is going to be out today, Imran said, "I had heard the scratch version way before we actually shot it. Even then, it sounded fun and just the kind of cheeky and naughty thing. It is more a girl's song and they (women) are going to love it."
"Her moves are deadly. She is sexy and yet graceful. She has struck the perfect balance in this song," he added.
This is for the second time that the actor duo are playing an onscreen couple, after their first successful attempt with 'Ek Main Aur Ek Tu'.
The film directed by Punit Malhotra and produced by Karan Johar is schedule to release on November 22.