Kareena Kapoor Khan most likely in 'Singham 2'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Even as reports said that Ajay Devgn wants a new face for
Singham 2, the sequel to Rohit Shetty's Singham, the buzz is that Kareena Kapoor Khan will most likely be doing the film.
Film to take off in February end, 2014
Earlier, Kareena had met up with Shetty for discussions. But later it was heard that a new face would be doing the role and even Shraddha Kapoor's name had cropped up. Even though Kareena has officially to sign the film, it seems she has given her nod to the project. The 2011 prequel whose leading lady was Kajal Aggarwal was a super hit. However, both Shetty and Kareena did not revert to our message for confirmation.
Singham 2, is set to take off in February end 2014, will have Ajay Devgan reprising his role from the previous film. The film will be produced by Devgn and Shetty.