Kareena Kapoor Khan on Saif's kids and a no kiss diktat for hubby
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Cousins Kareena Kapoor Khan and Ranbir Kapoor were the latest guests to warm Karan Johar's couch on his controversial chat show. The duo have very rarely been snapped together, let alone featuring together, so it was quite a treat for fans to see the cousins playfully tease each other as they continued to make startling revelations about each other's lives.
Kareena, who was ravishing in a pink strapless Monisha Jaising gown, accessorised with some bling, went on to talk about life after marriage with actor husband Saif Ali Khan.
Kareena Kapoor also opened up about her relationship with Saif's teenage children Sara and Ibrahim.
"It's pretty amazing, they have a wonderful mother. They are the most well brought up children. I always remember Sara standing up and doing adab. Both Sara and Ibrahim are like that. I am like a friend for them. At times me and Sara chat over a glass of champagne. That's the way Saif wanted and that's the way I wanted it," she said.
Kareena said Saif's daughter Sara talks about her boyfriends with her and her dad too.
"Whenever she wants to call me she does at time when Saif isn't around and she doesn't want to talk to him. She talks to me. She discusses boyfriends with her father too and has brought a couple of them home."
On being asked if marriage is a big change, she said: "For people it's a big change. I think being in love is beautiful. It's part of my life. Something that I wanted to do."
On being further quizzed on her decisions not to kiss on onscreen or doing intimate bedroom scenes, the actress replied, "I'm looking at a script as if I want to do it or not. Even earlier, If I didn't want to kiss onscreen, I wouldn't. If I wanted to, I would. I haven't even discussed it with Saif. I definitely told him that he can't kiss onscreen," she said laughingly.
- Modi govt abetted and pushed 2002 riots further, we didnâ€™t in â€™84:Â Rahul
- Cong begins â€˜primariesâ€™ in two Rajasthan seats
- Hrithik Roshan, Hrithik Roshan Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan starts shooting, Hrithik Roshan Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif bang bang | The Indian Express
- Salman Khanâ€™s â€˜Jai Hoâ€™ collects Rs 100 cr worldwide despite slowÂ start