Kareena Kapoor Khan open to do intimate scenes if script demands
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan says that marriage has not changed her perception towards roles in films and she is open to do intimate scenes if the script demands.
"Marriage has nothing to do with the kind of roles or such things... I fail to understand why people associate love or marriage with your career," Kareena told PTI in an interview here.
Kareena had done some intimate scenes in Vishal Bhardwaj's Omkara with Ajay Devgn and there was also a kissing scene with Aamir Khan in 3 Idiots.
In Prakash Jha's recently-released film Satyagraha, there was a romantic sequence between Kareena and co-star Ajay Devgn. However, Kareena reportedly refused do the scene.
"It was all media reported. Whatever the script requires, I do it. But in a film like Satyagraha I feel it
was not required. It was not a romantic film that we need to have it (kissing and intimate scene)...It was more about the fight of a common man against the system," Kareena said.
When asked if her husband actor Saif Ali Khan had seen Satyagraha, she said, "No. He does not watch films much."
Saif and Kareena tied the knot last October after a five-year courtship.
"I don't feel overburdened by responsibilities. My priority has always been my family. I have always balanced my personal and professional life and I will continue to do so," she added.
Kareena is happy with the response she is getting for her latest film Satyagraha.
"I am trying to add variety in my work and Satyagraha is not a regular film. I am happy with the kind of response we are getting for the film. It shows that things are changing today and people are ready to accept film with good content," she said.
The film released on August 30 and raked in over Rs 50 crore at the box office so far.
- Modi govt abetted and pushed 2002 riots further, we didnâ€™t in â€™84:Â Rahul
- Rahul gifts his land near Vadraâ€™s in Haryana village to sisterÂ Priyanka
- Hrithik Roshan, Hrithik Roshan Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan starts shooting, Hrithik Roshan Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif bang bang | The Indian Express
- Indiaâ€™s biggest failing | The Indian Express