'I have to deal and cater to every possible audience,' says Kareena Kapoor
- Deadlock in India-Pakistan NSA talks, dialogue unlikely between two sides
- Udhampur attack: NIA arrests truck driver who ferried captured Pak terrorist Yakub Naved
- Govt mulls giving relief to FIIs from MAT
- J-K: Youths burn PDP's flag, wave Pakistan and ISIS flags in Srinagar
- 3-fold surge in ‘communal incidents’ in Bihar after BJP, JD(U) part ways
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan launched Rochelle Pinto's book 'The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva' in Mumbai on Wednesday.
The book has the 32-year-old actor's take on styling and has been published by Shobha De Books and Penguin India.
"When this book was being written, ….in fact she spoke a bit too much, I have to tell Rochelle, please don't write all this, too much information," Khan said.
Bebo, who looked gorgeous in a black tunic, believes that it is quite a responsibility to always be stylish.
"I have to deal and cater to every possible audience, there is in our nation," she said.
Interetsingly, Kareena will not be celebrating Valentine with her hubby Saif, as she is out on shooting with Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgun.