'I have to deal and cater to every possible audience,' says Kareena Kapoor
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP workers embarrass Murli Joshi by shouting pro-Modi slogans
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan launched Rochelle Pinto's book 'The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva' in Mumbai on Wednesday.
The book has the 32-year-old actor's take on styling and has been published by Shobha De Books and Penguin India.
"When this book was being written, ….in fact she spoke a bit too much, I have to tell Rochelle, please don't write all this, too much information," Khan said.
Bebo, who looked gorgeous in a black tunic, believes that it is quite a responsibility to always be stylish.
"I have to deal and cater to every possible audience, there is in our nation," she said.
Interetsingly, Kareena will not be celebrating Valentine with her hubby Saif, as she is out on shooting with Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgun.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign