Kareena Kapoor not finalised opposite Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya's film
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan has not been finalised for Sooraj Barjatya's upcoming film.
Superstar Salman Khan will be teaming up with Sooraj Barjatya for a film after 14 years. Their last film was 'Hum Saath Saath Hain'.
There were rumours that Salman Khan had recommended Kareena Kapoor for the film and she was signed for the film.
"There is no truth in it. We have not finalised anyone yet. Lot of speculation is happening over who the heroine will be but we are yet to finalise things. In a month's time, we would decide," sources said.
Several names have come up for the leading lady like Katrina Kaif, Ilena D'Cruz, Anushka Sharma, Parineeti Chopra and others.
The yet to be titled film will go on floors in June next year. The shooting might take place in Mumbai, Gujarat and Rajasthan.