Kareena Kapoor not finalised opposite Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya's film
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan has not been finalised for Sooraj Barjatya's upcoming film.
Superstar Salman Khan will be teaming up with Sooraj Barjatya for a film after 14 years. Their last film was 'Hum Saath Saath Hain'.
There were rumours that Salman Khan had recommended Kareena Kapoor for the film and she was signed for the film.
"There is no truth in it. We have not finalised anyone yet. Lot of speculation is happening over who the heroine will be but we are yet to finalise things. In a month's time, we would decide," sources said.
Several names have come up for the leading lady like Katrina Kaif, Ilena D'Cruz, Anushka Sharma, Parineeti Chopra and others.
The yet to be titled film will go on floors in June next year. The shooting might take place in Mumbai, Gujarat and Rajasthan.