Kareena Kapoor not finalised opposite Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya's film
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan has not been finalised for Sooraj Barjatya's upcoming film.
Superstar Salman Khan will be teaming up with Sooraj Barjatya for a film after 14 years. Their last film was 'Hum Saath Saath Hain'.
There were rumours that Salman Khan had recommended Kareena Kapoor for the film and she was signed for the film.
"There is no truth in it. We have not finalised anyone yet. Lot of speculation is happening over who the heroine will be but we are yet to finalise things. In a month's time, we would decide," sources said.
Several names have come up for the leading lady like Katrina Kaif, Ilena D'Cruz, Anushka Sharma, Parineeti Chopra and others.
The yet to be titled film will go on floors in June next year. The shooting might take place in Mumbai, Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express