Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan off to Switzerland soon
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
It's time for Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan to take their mandatory annual vacation to Gstaad in Switzerland.
Every year since they have been together, this eye-catching couple likes to take off on its annual year-end holiday to the snow-capped sanctuary of Gstaad.
A friend of the couple said: "Kareena loves the place. And she has made Saif promise that he would take her there every single year for the rest of their lives. It is all really very romantic. They stay in the same place every year, visit the same love-nests and play all their favourite sports. Kareena doesn't like any change in this annual routine."
This would be Saif's second holiday in a month. He has just returned from a holiday in Romania with his male pals.
The friend added: "Kareena skipped the Romanian vacation because she's busy supervising the interior designing of their new home."
Work is apparently on at a war footing on their new home. The couple apparently plans to move into their dream house before Saif's birthday in August 2014.
Apparently, the new house has separate rooms for Saif's two children Sara and Ibrahim whenever they visit.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held