Kareena Kapoor to romance Emraan Hashmi
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Kareena Kapoor will be seen romancing serial kisser Emraan Hashmi in a romantic film which will go on the floors later this year.
Emraan and Kareena have been signed together for the first time for a romantic drama, to be produced by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Motion Pictures and Karan Johar's Dharma Productions.
"We are excited to have Emraan and Kareena on board. It is a romantic film and completely original. The shooting will begin from September-October in Mumbai and Delhi," sources close to the development said.
The makers are in the process of finalising other stars for the film.
There have been rumours that the film is titled Batameez Dil, but the source denied it saying the title is yet to be locked.
The movie will be directed by debutant Akshay Roy.