Kareena Kapoor to romance Emraan Hashmi
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Kareena Kapoor will be seen romancing serial kisser Emraan Hashmi in a romantic film which will go on the floors later this year.
Emraan and Kareena have been signed together for the first time for a romantic drama, to be produced by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Motion Pictures and Karan Johar's Dharma Productions.
"We are excited to have Emraan and Kareena on board. It is a romantic film and completely original. The shooting will begin from September-October in Mumbai and Delhi," sources close to the development said.
The makers are in the process of finalising other stars for the film.
There have been rumours that the film is titled Batameez Dil, but the source denied it saying the title is yet to be locked.
The movie will be directed by debutant Akshay Roy.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express