Kareena Kapoor to watch 'Talaash' with Saif Ali Khan
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Kareena Kapoor is yet to watch her own film 'Talaash' and is planning to catch the movie with husband Saif Ali Khan once he is free from his work commitments.
The suspense thriller, also starring Aamir Khan and Rani Mukherji, opened to a good response this Friday. Kareena, who plays the role of a street-walker, said Saif is very keen to watch the film.
"This year I haven't seen 'Ekk Main Aur Ekk Tu' or 'Talaash' onscreen as I was so nervous for both the films. I am gonna see the film on December 10 once Saif returns from Lucknow," Kareena told PTI.
Saif is shooting for his upcoming film 'Bullet Raja' in Lucknow.
"He is very keen to see the film because he loves Aamir's work he has a lot of faith in Zoya and Reema. Actually he doesn't watch too many movies, but he definitely wants to catch this one. I'll probably see it with him," said Kareena.
'Talaash' is directed by Reema Kagti, who has written the film's screenplay with Zoya Akhtar.
- MU issues showcause notice to S K Somaiya College
- Denied nod to sit with her special child in classroom, mother moves MSCPCR
- Judgment day today for couple caught on wrong side of new rape law
- Man accused of murder dies in custody, kin allege torture
- 2 BJP workers injured in firing
- 322 polling stations in Mumbai, suburbs ‘critical’