Kareena Kapoor very much in 'Shuddhi': Karan Malhotra
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR face stiff CSK challenge in Dubai
Director Karan Malhotra has quashed rumours of actress Deepika Padukone replacing Kareena Kapoor Khan in his mega project 'Shuddhi'.
"Kareena is very much part of the film. It (rumours of Deepika Padukone doing the film) is not true. We have not approached anyone. It is one hero-heroine project... So it's only Kareena in the film," the 'Agneepath' director told PTI.
Starring Hrithik Roshan in the lead, the film is being produced by Karan Johar.
The shooting will commence from next year and the film will hit cinema houses in 2015.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'