Kareena Kapoor's sister-in-law comment made in jest: Katrina Kaif
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Actress Katrina Kaif, who has been romantically linked to Ranbir Kapoor, has made light of Kareena Kapoor's 'sister-in-law' comment on a TV chat show and said it was made in jest and not meant to be taken seriously.
Kareena had described Katrina as her would be 'sister- in-law' on the show Koffee With Karan, in reply to a question by its host filmmaker Karan Johar.
This particular episode of the show featured Kareena and Ranbir, who are cousins.
When asked about Kareena's comment, Katrina today said "I don't know...they are cousins...they were pulling each other's leg. It was all said in jest. They were not serious."
The model-turned-actress, in fact, went one step ahead and revealed she knew before hand that such a thing was coming.
"Before the shoot of the episode, Karan had kept a dinner where I and Kareena were there. Kareena said to me she will pull everyone's leg (on the show). She asked me if she can say it (sister-in-law remark) in a fun way...and that was OK with me," the 'Namastey London' actress said.
Ranbir and Katrina, who was once linked with Salman Khan, have always maintained silence over their relationship.
Their rumoured affair once again came to limelight when they were clicked holidaying in Spain a couple of months ago.