Kareena was one of the most talked about fashionistas of 2009
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Whether you hated her movies in 2009 is immaterial to the fact that Kareena Kapoor was one of the most talked about fashionistas of the year.
Of course, nothing can compare to the attention paid to her wardrobe in Kambakkht Ishq, where the actor, in her minis and high heels was at her femme fatale best.
Stylist Aki Narula reportedly handpicked 50 dresses from various Milan ateliers and studios and has the actress wearing some of the world's top labels like Just Cavalli and Dolce & Gabbana.
And while her acting chops got a lot of attention in Kurbaan, the actress proved herself to be a style chameleon, making an easy transition from haute couture to ethnic chic — with crushed silk skirts, jamevar shawls and oxidised silver jewellery.