Kareena was one of the most talked about fashionistas of 2009
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Whether you hated her movies in 2009 is immaterial to the fact that Kareena Kapoor was one of the most talked about fashionistas of the year.
Of course, nothing can compare to the attention paid to her wardrobe in Kambakkht Ishq, where the actor, in her minis and high heels was at her femme fatale best.
Stylist Aki Narula reportedly handpicked 50 dresses from various Milan ateliers and studios and has the actress wearing some of the world's top labels like Just Cavalli and Dolce & Gabbana.
And while her acting chops got a lot of attention in Kurbaan, the actress proved herself to be a style chameleon, making an easy transition from haute couture to ethnic chic — with crushed silk skirts, jamevar shawls and oxidised silver jewellery.