Karishma Kotak to re-enter 'Bigg Boss' house
- Pakistan would give befitting response to any Indian aggression: Ishaq Dar
- Serena Williams wins her sixth Wimbledon, 21st Grand Slam title
- India's population as of today: 127,42,39,769 and growing
- Vyapam scam: Why no action against mantrani & minister's wife, asks Congress
- Kerala bar owners' case: CM Oommen Chandy to write to PM Modi against AG Mukul Rohatgi
Model-actress Karishma Kotak is all set to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss' house today, a fortnight after she left the show following her father's death.
The 30-year-old TV presenter, who spent nearly four weeks inside the house, considers herself lucky to be back in the show.
"I consider myself lucky that Bigg Boss has again given me the opportunity to be the part of the show. I had to leave it due to a family emergency and I am ready to be back because it was my father's wish also to participate in the show," she told PTI.
Karishma had a pleasant stay in the house during those four weeks and had always stayed away from controversies. She said she is re-entering the house with the same thought process.
"Honestly, I don't have any game plan. I have always stayed there quietly because in real life I am exactly the kind of person my audience watches me on television. I am not the kind of girl who will play on somebody's arguments. My perspective toward my co-contestants didn't change much after coming out of the house," she said.
So far, the London-born presenter is getting offers from Southern film industry but at the moment she wants to concentrate on 'Bigg Boss'.
"Bigg Boss will certainly help me build my career. I am getting many offers from Southern film industry. But I haven't thought anything about them because my concentration is on this show right now."