Karishma Kotak to re-enter 'Bigg Boss' house
- Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court convicts 12 including Abu Jundal
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August, attend Saarc meet
- Indigo flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai after passenger creates ruckus
- Assam floods: Sonowal directs ministers to visit constituencies as situation worsens
- Bhagwant Mann: Didn't breach security, even TV channels broadcast from Parliament
Model-actress Karishma Kotak is all set to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss' house today, a fortnight after she left the show following her father's death.
The 30-year-old TV presenter, who spent nearly four weeks inside the house, considers herself lucky to be back in the show.
"I consider myself lucky that Bigg Boss has again given me the opportunity to be the part of the show. I had to leave it due to a family emergency and I am ready to be back because it was my father's wish also to participate in the show," she told PTI.
Karishma had a pleasant stay in the house during those four weeks and had always stayed away from controversies. She said she is re-entering the house with the same thought process.
"Honestly, I don't have any game plan. I have always stayed there quietly because in real life I am exactly the kind of person my audience watches me on television. I am not the kind of girl who will play on somebody's arguments. My perspective toward my co-contestants didn't change much after coming out of the house," she said.
So far, the London-born presenter is getting offers from Southern film industry but at the moment she wants to concentrate on 'Bigg Boss'.
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage
- Strengthen Centre-state relations by giving the Inter-State Council teeth
- The Patel agitation and Dalit unrest threaten BJP’s dominance in Gujarat
- The CAMPA Bill: Whose forests are these anyway?
- Arundhati Ghose will be remembered for her role in India’s nuclear diplomacy
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation