Karisma Kapoor dazzles at Lakme Fashion Week
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor left the fashionistas dazzled when she walked the ramp for designer Shehla Khan on the second day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Summer – Resort 2013 here.
Karisma, a mother of two, looked stunning in a powder pink Chantilly dress with chiffon panels and gunmetal lace embroidery.
Designer Shehla Khan presented her line 'Boudoir' which was very feminine.
"My idea was to strike balance between sensuality and feminty. The designs look chic but are comfortable to wear", Khan told reporters even as models sashayed the runway wearing bling sequined dresses and long gowns.
The ensemble included silver, pink, and skin-muted shade.