Karisma Kapoor: I want to share my motherhood experience with all young moms
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Actor and mother of two children Karisma Kapoor launched her first book 'My Yummy Mummy Guide', a fun-filled book for young mothers co-authored with Madhuri Banerjee, today at the Fortis Hospital in Gurgaon.
"I wanted to share my motherhood journey with all young and expecting moms to make them aware of the challenges that accompany the entire process and yet cherish the most memorable time of their lives.
"What better way than to pen down some tips of my own personal journey... managing my pregnancy, losing weight, beauty tips and disciplining my kids, " she said addressing a panel discussion on various aspects of pregnancy and parenting.
The book covers a range of topics including the first trimester and getting back in shape, finding the perfect maternity outfits, decorating children's rooms, juggling work life and motherhood, planning the most stylish kids' parties, growing-up issues and teen fads, she said.
Other panelsists included Ishi Khosla, consultant nutritionist, Shruti Saxena, pre and post-natal fitness trainer and Anika Parashar Puri, Child Birth Educator and COO, Fortis Mamma Mia.