Karisma Kapoor: I want to share my motherhood experience with all young moms
- Govt signs peace accord with NSCN(IM), PM Modi calls it 'historic'
- BJP takes U-turn on land bill, agrees to bring back UPA's key provisions
- Crisis deepens: Speaker suspends 25 Cong MPs, Sonia digs in heels
- India to take up Gurdaspur terror attack in NSA-level talks with Pakistan
- JBT scam: Supreme Court upholds jail term of Om Prakash Chautala, his son
Actor and mother of two children Karisma Kapoor launched her first book 'My Yummy Mummy Guide', a fun-filled book for young mothers co-authored with Madhuri Banerjee, today at the Fortis Hospital in Gurgaon.
"I wanted to share my motherhood journey with all young and expecting moms to make them aware of the challenges that accompany the entire process and yet cherish the most memorable time of their lives.
"What better way than to pen down some tips of my own personal journey... managing my pregnancy, losing weight, beauty tips and disciplining my kids, " she said addressing a panel discussion on various aspects of pregnancy and parenting.
The book covers a range of topics including the first trimester and getting back in shape, finding the perfect maternity outfits, decorating children's rooms, juggling work life and motherhood, planning the most stylish kids' parties, growing-up issues and teen fads, she said.
Other panelsists included Ishi Khosla, consultant nutritionist, Shruti Saxena, pre and post-natal fitness trainer and Anika Parashar Puri, Child Birth Educator and COO, Fortis Mamma Mia.