Karisma Kapoor ranks sister Kareena Kapoor as most stylish Bollywood actress
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
Karisma Kapoor has compiled her own list of 10 most stylish Bollywood actresses, placing her sister Kareena on the top.
Karisma, 38, who hosts a special segment 'BIG On Style' on 92.7 BIG FM's afternoon show 'BIG Memsaab', recently discussed the Top 10 Bollywood style picks of prominent actresses.
Kareena won the top spot for her black saree look in the title song of 'Heroine'. "Black transparent saree with perfect pink bordered black blouse was just the ultimate outfit this, year... She is the most striking and gorgeous face of the Kapoor Khandan, who surprises me each day with her different and unique style," Karisma said on the radio show.
She ranked Katrina Kaif at the second spot for her look in the song 'Saans' from 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', followed by Deepika Padukone for her bold style statement in 'Cocktail'.
Kareena, 32, made it to the fourth spot as well for her classic Mujra look with a modern twist in her popular song 'Dil Mera Muft Ka' from her movie 'Agent Vinod'.
Diana Penty ranked fifth for her young and carefree style in 'Tumhi Ho Bandu' from her debut movie 'Cocktail', followed by Ileana D'Cruz's girl next door looks in 'Barfi!'.
Karisma advised all pregnant ladies to go for Vidya Balan's look from 'Kahaani', placing the actress at the seventh spot on the list.
- Article 370 was honoured in the breach and the autonomy promised to J&K has been chipped away from time to time
- Violence against Dalits is not something that began in past two years as the tenor of debate in Parliament
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own.
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first