Karisma Kapoor to host radio show
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor is turning radio jockey to host her own special segment, imparting tips on becoming a glamorous diva.
The 38-year-old mother of two will be hosting a section called BIG on Style on 92.7 BIG FM this December.
During the course of the show, the 'Dil To Pagal Hai' star will provide helpful tips and tricks to women who are intrigued by the glamorous promise of fashion, but are struggling to find their own foothold and style statement.
Karisma will unveil trends, explain the ideal way to dress for different body types, analyze the dressing styles of the entertainment industry and even provide simple tips for haircare, skincare, personal grooming and more to eager listeners.
"Having worked in movies and also television, I was extremely keen to try a new medium ¿ hence I decided to do radio. The Indian media scenario is constantly evolving and radio is the perfect medium for me to be closer to my fans than ever before.
"I am very excited about my radio debut on 92.7 BIG FM's afternoon show, BIG Memsaab. I will be hosting a segment called BIG on Style through which I will share some of my personal tips along with trends that I have observed," said Karisma in a statement.