Karisma Kapoor to host radio show
- NSA-level talks off: After war of words, India and Pak decide not to talk
- Security forces do their part, Saranda now waits for govt
- Death in Kerala’s mammoth love story, 50-year-old mourns alone
- Unbothered by NSA talks: At an India-Pakistan fair, they pick up the threads
- Kashmiri separatist leaders Bilal Lone, Shabir Shah and 2 others put under house arrest in Delhi
Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor is turning radio jockey to host her own special segment, imparting tips on becoming a glamorous diva.
The 38-year-old mother of two will be hosting a section called BIG on Style on 92.7 BIG FM this December.
During the course of the show, the 'Dil To Pagal Hai' star will provide helpful tips and tricks to women who are intrigued by the glamorous promise of fashion, but are struggling to find their own foothold and style statement.
Karisma will unveil trends, explain the ideal way to dress for different body types, analyze the dressing styles of the entertainment industry and even provide simple tips for haircare, skincare, personal grooming and more to eager listeners.
"Having worked in movies and also television, I was extremely keen to try a new medium ¿ hence I decided to do radio. The Indian media scenario is constantly evolving and radio is the perfect medium for me to be closer to my fans than ever before.