Karnataka crisis: Krishna meets Sonia, Rahul
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
With the BJP government in Karnataka facing political crisis, Congress president Sonia Gandhi and vice-president Rahul Gandhi Friday held discussions with senior party leader S M Krishna about the political scene ahead of the Assembly polls in May there. Krishna met the Sonia for half-an-hour during which they went over the recent political developments in the state apart from poll strategies, sources said. Krishna also discussed with Rahul ways to galvanise partymen in the state, the sources said.