Kashmiri Pandits to start fresh protest in Porbandar
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Accusing the J&K government and the Centre of having failed to solve the long-pending issues of Kashmiri Pandits, an organisation of the community Friday announced a fresh agitation from January 30 in Gujarat. All Parties Migrant Coordination Committee will launch second phase of its indefinite hunger strike in Porbandar on January 30.