Kate Hudson not fussy about make-up
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
"Bride Wars" star Kate Hudson says she is a no-fuss woman when it comes to make-up.
The 33-year-old actress said that she is similar to her mother, veteran actress Goldie Hawn and does not spend too much time in front of the mirror, reported Us magazine.
"I just remember seeing her put on makeup fast, and without a mirror, in a car," Hudson said.
"My mom's no-fuss... I've never been a crazy makeup, spend-two-hours-in-front-of-the-mirror kind of girl. I have never been fussy. I have moments when I get girly if I'm going out with my friends, but I'm about five," she added.
The actress is currently playing the recurring role of Cassandra July in the musical comedy series 'Glee'.
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer
- TMC captured booths in Cooch Behar, says Left; demands re-poll
- Ties with BJP under strain, TDP says may go it alone in Seemandhra
- BJP will emerge a major force in Bengal: Advani
- ‘Maintain birth data; see how many go to school after 5 years’