Kate Hudson not fussy about make-up
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
"Bride Wars" star Kate Hudson says she is a no-fuss woman when it comes to make-up.
The 33-year-old actress said that she is similar to her mother, veteran actress Goldie Hawn and does not spend too much time in front of the mirror, reported Us magazine.
"I just remember seeing her put on makeup fast, and without a mirror, in a car," Hudson said.
"My mom's no-fuss... I've never been a crazy makeup, spend-two-hours-in-front-of-the-mirror kind of girl. I have never been fussy. I have moments when I get girly if I'm going out with my friends, but I'm about five," she added.
The actress is currently playing the recurring role of Cassandra July in the musical comedy series 'Glee'.