Kate Hudson not fussy about make-up
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
"Bride Wars" star Kate Hudson says she is a no-fuss woman when it comes to make-up.
The 33-year-old actress said that she is similar to her mother, veteran actress Goldie Hawn and does not spend too much time in front of the mirror, reported Us magazine.
"I just remember seeing her put on makeup fast, and without a mirror, in a car," Hudson said.
"My mom's no-fuss... I've never been a crazy makeup, spend-two-hours-in-front-of-the-mirror kind of girl. I have never been fussy. I have moments when I get girly if I'm going out with my friends, but I'm about five," she added.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress