Kate Hudson not fussy about make-up
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
"Bride Wars" star Kate Hudson says she is a no-fuss woman when it comes to make-up.
The 33-year-old actress said that she is similar to her mother, veteran actress Goldie Hawn and does not spend too much time in front of the mirror, reported Us magazine.
"I just remember seeing her put on makeup fast, and without a mirror, in a car," Hudson said.
"My mom's no-fuss... I've never been a crazy makeup, spend-two-hours-in-front-of-the-mirror kind of girl. I have never been fussy. I have moments when I get girly if I'm going out with my friends, but I'm about five," she added.