Kate Middleton will be a 'firm but fair' mom, says pal
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
The Duchess of Cambridge - Kate Middleton - who is pregnant, will be a natural mom, say pals close to Prince William's wife of 18 months.
"Kate will be a firm but fair mother," the 'Us Weekly' magazine quoted her friend who is supposed to raise her baby-to-be in Apartment 1A of Kensington Palace.
Among the 30-year-old Duchess's top parenting priorities will be to keep her child grounded despite the little one's privileged upbringing, the magazine said.
"Kate will let her children have fun and freedom, but she will also make sure they do what is best for them," a longtime pal told the weekly.
According to the magazine, the child - third in line to the throne - will jump ahead of William's kid brother, Harry, in line for the throne now that the UK has enacted a constitutional change that gives a firstborn girl the right to succeed the throne over her younger brother.
Middleton will be the first commoner in 350 years to give birth to the future king or queen of England, the report said.
St James's Palace announced Kate's pregnancy, saying that the Duchess has a severe form of morning sickness and is currently in a London hospital.
William was at her side.
The news drew congratulations from around the world, with the hashtag "royalbaby" trending globally on Twitter.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held