Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell admit 'love', pose naked
- India to grow at 7.5 per cent in 2016, faster than China: IMF
- Lalu Yadav, Amit Shah booked for 'Narbhakshi', 'Chara chor' comments
- Nehru's niece returns Sahitya Akademi Award, questions PM's silence on 'reign of terror'
- Delhi MLAs may get 400 per cent hike in salary
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing after pilot dies mid-flight
Supermodels Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell have posed naked for a racy photoshoot that saw them admit their love for each other.
The pair cuddled up in the striking black and white snap for Interview Magazine that saw Campbell, 42, expose her famous assets, reported Sun online.
And in a teaser of the interview inside, it is titled, "I love you, Kate! Naomi Campbell talks to Kate Moss."
The supermodels, who reunited for a cover for the first time since their Vogue Paris shoot in 2008, talked about their beginnings in the industry.
Moss, 38, asked Campbell, "I read that you made your first public appearance in a Bob Marley video."
To which Campbell replied, "Yeah. I was seven, I think. He was such a handsome man. I remember I started crying when I saw his dreadlocks because I thought they were worms. But he was really, really gentle."
The pair also discussed ethnic prejudice in the modelling world, with Moss saying, "When I first got to New York, I was like, 'What are they talking about?' I could not tell, you know.
"It was really weird and I also think growing up in South London, it is so mixed race."