Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell admit 'love', pose naked
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Supermodels Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell have posed naked for a racy photoshoot that saw them admit their love for each other.
The pair cuddled up in the striking black and white snap for Interview Magazine that saw Campbell, 42, expose her famous assets, reported Sun online.
And in a teaser of the interview inside, it is titled, "I love you, Kate! Naomi Campbell talks to Kate Moss."
The supermodels, who reunited for a cover for the first time since their Vogue Paris shoot in 2008, talked about their beginnings in the industry.
Moss, 38, asked Campbell, "I read that you made your first public appearance in a Bob Marley video."
To which Campbell replied, "Yeah. I was seven, I think. He was such a handsome man. I remember I started crying when I saw his dreadlocks because I thought they were worms. But he was really, really gentle."
The pair also discussed ethnic prejudice in the modelling world, with Moss saying, "When I first got to New York, I was like, 'What are they talking about?' I could not tell, you know.
"It was really weird and I also think growing up in South London, it is so mixed race."
And Campbell added, "Exactly, we just know our area and how we were raised, so it was a big eye opener to me."