Kate Moss poses nude with matador in new Vogue photoshoot
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi breaks silence, says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- JuD chief Hafiz Saeed: Hindus safe in Pakistan unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
Supermodel Kate Moss has posed nude alongside famous matador Jose Mari Manzanares for the latest issue of Spanish Vogue.
The spectacular shoot immortalises items famously associated with Spain and was shot by the equally famous photographer Mario Testino, reported Daily Mail.
Moss, 38, graces the front cover wearing a black hairnet, which is an item often worn by Spanish women following a bereavement.
Another image shows the model stretched out on a chaise longue, in which she appears to be entirely naked with just a matador's red cap protecting her modesty.
She is seen posing alongside Manzanares, who is known for fighting the most runs in the history of the sport. He is in traditional bullfighting attire with his shirt undone.
Moss is now planning to star in a documentary about what it's like to be one of the world's most in demand models.
A release date is yet to be confirmed but according to Grazia, the supermodel is allowing a film crew to follow her around as she embarks on her global book tour to support the release of her Rizzoli coffee table book.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready