Kate Moss poses nude with matador in new Vogue photoshoot
- Kashmir: 3 militants dead after attack at army camp in Handwara, medicines with Pak marking recovered
- The whitewash: Probe alleges Rohith Vemula's mother faked Dalit status, blames him for his suicide
- BCCI refute allegations of non-compliance with Lodha panel in Supreme Court
- Jayalalithaa's health: Madras HC dismisses petition, says filed for publicity, political reasons
- Government study finds toxins in PET bottles of 5 soft drink brands
Supermodel Kate Moss has posed nude alongside famous matador Jose Mari Manzanares for the latest issue of Spanish Vogue.
The spectacular shoot immortalises items famously associated with Spain and was shot by the equally famous photographer Mario Testino, reported Daily Mail.
Moss, 38, graces the front cover wearing a black hairnet, which is an item often worn by Spanish women following a bereavement.
Another image shows the model stretched out on a chaise longue, in which she appears to be entirely naked with just a matador's red cap protecting her modesty.
She is seen posing alongside Manzanares, who is known for fighting the most runs in the history of the sport. He is in traditional bullfighting attire with his shirt undone.
Moss is now planning to star in a documentary about what it's like to be one of the world's most in demand models.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness