Kate Moss poses nude with matador in new Vogue photoshoot
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Supermodel Kate Moss has posed nude alongside famous matador Jose Mari Manzanares for the latest issue of Spanish Vogue.
The spectacular shoot immortalises items famously associated with Spain and was shot by the equally famous photographer Mario Testino, reported Daily Mail.
Moss, 38, graces the front cover wearing a black hairnet, which is an item often worn by Spanish women following a bereavement.
Another image shows the model stretched out on a chaise longue, in which she appears to be entirely naked with just a matador's red cap protecting her modesty.
She is seen posing alongside Manzanares, who is known for fighting the most runs in the history of the sport. He is in traditional bullfighting attire with his shirt undone.
Moss is now planning to star in a documentary about what it's like to be one of the world's most in demand models.
A release date is yet to be confirmed but according to Grazia, the supermodel is allowing a film crew to follow her around as she embarks on her global book tour to support the release of her Rizzoli coffee table book.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun