Kate Moss poses nude with matador in new Vogue photoshoot
- Excessive rains wreak havoc in several states, 81 die due to flood
- Govt, Congress in war of words ahead of all-party meet
- Malaysia seeks help in finding more possible MH370 debris
- Sushma Swaraj has committed no crime: Parrikar on Lalit Modi case
- Congress hits back at Mahesh Sharma over his 'no work, no pay' remark
Supermodel Kate Moss has posed nude alongside famous matador Jose Mari Manzanares for the latest issue of Spanish Vogue.
The spectacular shoot immortalises items famously associated with Spain and was shot by the equally famous photographer Mario Testino, reported Daily Mail.
Moss, 38, graces the front cover wearing a black hairnet, which is an item often worn by Spanish women following a bereavement.
Another image shows the model stretched out on a chaise longue, in which she appears to be entirely naked with just a matador's red cap protecting her modesty.
She is seen posing alongside Manzanares, who is known for fighting the most runs in the history of the sport. He is in traditional bullfighting attire with his shirt undone.
Moss is now planning to star in a documentary about what it's like to be one of the world's most in demand models.
A release date is yet to be confirmed but according to Grazia, the supermodel is allowing a film crew to follow her around as she embarks on her global book tour to support the release of her Rizzoli coffee table book.