Kate Moss poses topless for magazine
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Kate Moss has posed topless on the cover of the latest issue of arty magazine i-D, which has dedicated its spring release to the super model's long career.
In one of the pictures, the 39-year-old is seen wearing just a giant pink bow covering her modesty.In others she's sporting a giant hat, rings and flowers in her hair - wearing clothes designed by Prada, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Dior, reported Sun Online.
The issue celebrates the 20th anniversary of the first cover Moss shot for i-D way back in 1993.
The running theme of the covers - shot by Daniele Iangoand i-D's Fashion Director Charlotte Stockdale - is that the model's right eye is always covered.
Moss looks comfortable stripping and show off her ageless beauty in front of the camera.
Last month she got naked for the cover of Love magazine.The model was snapped in a bubble bath, with just a torn t-shirt covering her assets