Kate Moss poses topless for magazine
- Facebook Townhall: PM Modi breaks down into tears while talking about his mother
- Google welcomes PM Modi at its headquarters in California
- PM Modi's top 10 quotes from Facebook Townhall
- Manipur Governor Syed Ahmed passes away in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital
- Police order probe after meat found outside 4 temples in Jharkhand
Kate Moss has posed topless on the cover of the latest issue of arty magazine i-D, which has dedicated its spring release to the super model's long career.
In one of the pictures, the 39-year-old is seen wearing just a giant pink bow covering her modesty.In others she's sporting a giant hat, rings and flowers in her hair - wearing clothes designed by Prada, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Dior, reported Sun Online.
The issue celebrates the 20th anniversary of the first cover Moss shot for i-D way back in 1993.
The running theme of the covers - shot by Daniele Iangoand i-D's Fashion Director Charlotte Stockdale - is that the model's right eye is always covered.
Moss looks comfortable stripping and show off her ageless beauty in front of the camera.
Last month she got naked for the cover of Love magazine.The model was snapped in a bubble bath, with just a torn t-shirt covering her assets